View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 07:48 PM   #7
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Young buck, you're full of fucko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oni jake View Post
Being that you obviously have no skills in reading interpretation, I'll rewrite this for you : Since rolling around without a sway bar is obviously a retarded idea
Retarded? I guess my track buddies are just plain lost in the sauce then huh? I mean man, such a bad idea. I guess my drag race buddies are equally retarded as well?

Wanna keep going? I've got all night to prove you wrong. Anyone here with half a brain realizes I'm not some mashed potato brained bozo with a 240.

Quote:
I suggested to get a better A/C bracket that is molded to hold the compressor in a higher position. Or if not, at least go back to a stock sway bar.
He said that it hit WITH THE STOCK MOTOR with the STOCK AC SETUP. I guess Nissan should hire better engineers right? I mean, what do they know, Oni Jake is the MechE mastermind.

Quote:
I guess in the land of stupid you can completely disregard plainly stated suggestions.
The only stupid person here, is the guy from Awesometown, who forgot to read the part where it hit the stock stuff, with the stock motor.

I don't mind suggestions - I'm not disagreeing with how to fix the issue. The problem is, it hits the stock stuff...

Don't skip class next time. You can get the last word in if you want, it's cool. I don't need to.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote