View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 12:15 AM   #19
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
sorry to keep off topic but wow, to the pple who neg repd me, and didn't leave a name, what a buncha pu$$ies, back your shit up b4 you tlk. sorry again, and no, those numbers are pretty acurate unless you're an idiot and don't know how to do a swap. idk about rb25's on an s13 chasis, but yes, stock redtop SR dyno=160-170hp and stock silvertop rb20 dyno= 220-230hp, if you don't beleive me ask otis or josh over a RB-Performance, I'm pretty sure they have dyno sheets. and yes, I realize kooper is alot more knowledgeable with sr20's, I didn't realize that when he said .5 bar he didn't mean stock.
Oo_Skyline_oO is offline   Reply With Quote