View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 11:50 PM   #1
AustinTCLN

Trader Rating: (0)
AustinTCLN is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Interested in affordable custom painted steering wheels?? NEW BRAND coming soon

So over 6 years of creeping on here and figuring out how to do things on my 240, I finally have a reason to post since there isn't an answer on here this time.

I'm tired of seeing Grip Royal steering wheels for $230 and they only have 1 or 2 on hand, and if you want an actual "custom" wheel they charge $30-40 and take weeks to do so... I want to end this madness, especially the $45 hardware kits... wtf..

I am at a turning point in my life and need a new venture, it's time to start a brand, I have ideas for names, but this isn't important now, what is is what I need to accomplish here.

I am willing to do single colored custom painted wheels for $180 shipped on neochrome, gold, silver, or black spokes, you just tell me the paint code you want.

I have quite a bit of paint already, I may stock colors that I can do in bulk for say $150 shipped.

And the hub adapter game, since when are they over $100?? I will work on this too, but I need some info from all of you fellow Zilvia members... I am not taking pre-orders until I have some definite interest, so I'm starting a list right here and now, my first order will be for 100 wheels, If I get 30 people to post what color they want using a paint code on what color spokes then I will order the wheels and be in business, and at that time will accept payments for the first 30 through PayPal or whatever.

Pricing point suggestions will be taken into consideration as well, if you're interested post SPOKE COLOR(gold, chrome, Neo, Black), and Paint code for outside, example Porsche Mint Green 22R.

Thank you!!!, if this takes off I will be offering accompanying accessories including lug nuts that aren't $100, hub adapters and quick releases that aren't $100, cool shift knobs, etc.

Interested List:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg collage3.jpg (134.9 KB, 77 views)
Sponsored Links