View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 07:37 PM   #11
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14joe
I noticed that if I push the clutch in all the way I can't shift,but if I lift the clutch a bit I am able to get into gear.
never had that happen to me... should prob listen to mr. meph. still, jack up the car and step on the clutch. make sure the slave cylinder is extending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14joe
Also when the car is off I am able to move the shifter in and out of gear.
this part is normal for a clutch hydraulic issue. when the car is off, the tranny internals aren't spinning, so you can put it in gear.

when your hydraulics are shot, the clutch won't disengage from the flywheel. that means that the clutch is always engaged, so the tranny internals are spinning. whenever you try to shift gears, you are basically attempting to clutchless shift.
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote