View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 03:33 AM   #134
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
After un-packing, it was time to dig in!!

Looking up the vin for the clip, I found out i had a Silvia K's Club series 2.5 SR20DET Automatic trans (Digital Full Automatic Airconditioner + Silver Aluminium Wheel + CD Player + Rear Spoiler + Triple Projector Headlamp + Fluorocarbon Resin Coating) Color was KH3 black.

Started taking apart the dash components to get to wiring and pedal assemblies, I found this security system spliced in.

After realizing someone in japan added a pop-up conversion to this silvia clip. i had to un-do this kinda well done add-on....

While taking the dash/wiring apart i realized i will need an electrical manual if i'm going to re-tuck everything. Asking around and posting WTB ads turned up no luck or help from anyone. So i reached out to a complete stranger I follow on Instagram from japan, and he helped me search on Buyee for a manual.

Found this and it was about 175$ total for a 1991 silvia/sr20de(t) NEW electrical handbook. I WILL be translating this book when i get it so others can look at their silvia wiring in english.

With all of the extra wiring (pop-up section/security device) out of the way i started to dismantle the interior dash components.

Interior harness Dash --> rear of car.

Burnsauto thought that the carpet may be a unique shade of grey not offered in the USA market. It looks OEM since it has the factory padding/sound deadening on the back and the door sill clips too..

i'll post up more probably later tonight when i grab a few more pics from past days progress!!
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote