View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 10:56 AM   #19
jon_mr2
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (4)
jon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond repute
thanks guys

personally i think it looks better without the frabic on the doorpanel. also im curious on how you took off the frabic piece in the first place? wanting to do it to mine as well.
thanks,[/quote]

the fabric actually just peels right off pretty easily :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctm_motortrends View Post
What are you using to paint all the trim ? Looks really good.
i picked up some spray can paint. plasti kote trim black:
http://www.plastikote.com/plastikote...duct=trimblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by clark View Post
please don't lock this one! this guy seems to know what he's doing!! i think we'll all learn something from him.

what are your plans for the KA? high compressionnnn!!

+1 for a build thread with progress on the first post!

also, what is your impression of the ichibas? i'm torn between staying OEM, or just getting the ichiba set
as for the KA, probably will be stock for a while, just trying to get the body back to original condition. and the ichibas, my friend actually had a set, and they seem to be holding up, and also the guys at phase2motortrend recommended them as well.

Last edited by jon_mr2; 03-27-2009 at 11:22 AM..
jon_mr2 is offline   Reply With Quote