View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 11:23 PM   #17
hatchtastic
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
hatchtastic is an unknown quantity at this point
every network marketing company has the same purpose. there is no good or bad ones. if they are legal this means that they have be evaluated to have a product that meets or exceeds the value of which it is being sold for. people twist things around in every way possible to make things seem horrid or dishonest. if they were dishonest they would not be in business, period. I have been very successful and still am in this industry and almost every person that i have personally sponsored has been as well. this is because i show people what is real and i do not sell people on hype. kinda like i just explained. calling something a pyramid scheme because you do not like or agree with the product is ignorant. and there are no MLM's that focus more on selling products. if that was the case they would not be an MLM. instead any sale that is made has to come from a distributor, in other words they have to pay a commission to someone in order for a product to be sold.

but whatever this is a retarded argument with no ending what-so-ever. people's opinion on this simply comes from THEIR lack of success not from the company being a scam. Its kinda the same as if you google a chiropractor. Does a chiropractor's work make a difference, absolutely, its just body mechanics, but if you look on google they are the biggest witch doctors on the planet.
hatchtastic is offline   Reply With Quote