View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 09:12 PM   #13
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchtastic View Post
Alright OP im going to try to keep this as simple as i possibly can and explain to you what is real. I think you judgment is just misguided because of your lack of knowledge as well as, from what it sounds like, attending a presentation where the presenter has a lot to work to do on himself.

With that being said Network marketing is one of the best industry's to be in, especially these days. Everything now is performances based meaning, you either preform or you get canned. This industry is no different from that except you just don't earn a paycheck. It is also not about selling a product. Somewhere along the line in the mid 90's people forgot that. The job of a distributor is simply to collect a decision by providing enough information about the company, the product(s) and the compensation plan for people to do so. These companies have been trying to re-invent the wheel and in turn completely left out the basics. Instead of giving people the necessary information that they need to make an educated decision all they are doing is trying to hype people up and get people to join off of emotion rather than knowledge.

In order to build a large organization you have to have a process that your average Joe can duplicate. If you don't your business as an individual will fail very quickly. The majority of presentations are not done in this way, especially the one that you described. What ends up happening with that is in order for you do be successful at all you would continuously have to sponsor people, and you will end up with a bunch of people that are not active or dropped out like you did before because they cannot duplicate the process.

What I'm getting at is there are ways for virtually anyone to be be successful in network marketing, you just have to get involved with the right people that can teach you the right things to do.

I honestly could go on into further detail a lot longer than i care to admit lol. I hope i at least changed your view on things even slightly and if you have any questions i would be happy to answer them. good luck

You made your argument in the same was as you are arguing is bad.

Show me the data.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote