View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 12:14 PM   #574
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Yea, i know the "other half" pcv valve and hose to the intake. I was just speaking on the "breather" side.

Gotcha. Thanks for more explanation
Yeah the original point of this thread was that a hose ran from the T on an S13 SR to a catch can, to the intake resulted in a catch can full of oil and blowby at the track. Therefore better baffling is needed so oil can never make it into the intake track.

I'm going to try running a line from the crank breather tube on the block to the catch can and then to the intake. Then from the other side of the valve cover to a small catch can, through a radium pcv valve, to the intake manifold. Just eliminating the valve cover T all together. I'm interested to see what kind of accumulation I get. I may have to add another line off the valve cover depending on the volume of flow at WOT.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote