View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #1
2.5T_/<ouki
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice
Z32 Nistune ECU vs. RB25 ECU - WHOA!!

So I've been running the stock RB25 ECU on my Series 1 RB25 and to be honest, It doesn't feel like I'm driving an RB. My stock SR seemed a LOT faster than this RB. Anyways, too the point of the thread.

I had AutoVaugh Performance Install a NIStune type 2 daughter board into my Z32 ECU and flash it with an RB25 base map image. So the ECU has just been sitting here as i don't have money to get it tuned at the moment, so i thought what the heck, im just gonna throw it in and see how it runs with the base image. MY GOD!!! It now feels like I'm driving an RB25! It booooost soo drity now, but feels like I'm hitting fuel cut (I'm not 100% sure as I have never felt this)..

Why does it feel so much stronger with the z32 ECU in it rather than the standard ECU? (Sorry if a n000b question, I'm not smart on this whole ECU/tune stuff)
2.5T_/<ouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links