View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 01:45 PM   #18
CrashQueen
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
CrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to CrashQueen
you know i think i refrain from my statement though.... i mean if you think about it it actually is a smart move on both their parts:

before this year, people would have said a black guy and a woman together would probably have the lowest statistical shot of winning the presidency. Obama is already out a fistful of bigots for being black, if he had a woman VP he'd alienate the rest of them. I think biden was a really lousy choice for a VP but he's a really WASPy (white anglo saxon protestant) guy and i think that's part of the reason he was chosen. Mccain on the other hand already is a token old white guy, so he stood to gain the most by picking up a woman or a minority

no disrespect here but it really was a wise scheme on both Obama and Mccains' part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
That's what I'm saying i thought homeboy was gonna have hilley as his vp oh well no matter what were going to make history