View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 07:26 PM   #148
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Saturday afternoon, on Orange Ave near Cypress College, I spotted a silver S13 fastback. Low, exhaust, I *think* it had kouki tails. You turned onto Orange going the opposite direction. I was in the creamy yellow two tone coupe. I waved, but you were too busy staring at my girl, who was behind me in her all stock black chuki coupe. hahahaha

Last night (Sunday night), 12:30ish AM, I saw an S13 fastback (low-ish, wheels, cannon exhaust) on the 91E passing the 15. We both got off at McKinley. We were next to each other at a light, but you wouldn't look over. I guess you were too cool with your SR and that sweet blow off valve to say whats up to a fellow S13 owner.

you have a another gf?

yah some people are too cool for people that look like a white version of dragonball z goku
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote