Old 03-01-2018, 09:32 AM   #8
k00laid83
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
k00laid83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Curious why they're sold in pairs when typically the one to leak is the high pressure line going into the rack.

Edit: not to burst your bubble, but chasebays offers a revised fitting which you can buy on their website for like $10. I have a comparson picture between their old fitting and their new one and the middle is definitely thinner to let the o ring get further into the rack. If I recall, there was about an .080" difference between fittings when I measured.
I just took a look at their revised fittings and it looks the same as the ones that I was provided. When I had the issue chasebays did send me a different set, but it still leaked. When my rack was leaking I had a leak come from both the high and low pressure line. Once I welded bungs to my old lines my leaking problem went away.

What I'm going to sell will be both PS fittings with o-rings. The low pressure side will be an o-ring fitting as well. I want to ensure I provide something that ensures there are no leaks.

I attached pictures of my old fittings for comparison.

Last edited by k00laid83; 12-13-2019 at 09:45 PM.. Reason: Fixing all of the photobucket issues
k00laid83 is offline   Reply With Quote