View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 10:18 AM   #93
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Man where does the time go, between work and every other aspect of life it's been hard finding time for the car. It's odd to finally be a point where time is the hold up and not so much money. Anyways I hope you guys don't mind me updating this with some personal life stuff as well as car progress, I feel like the best build threads are the ones that you get to feel like you're actually learning about the person writing it.

So, as per the car, I started putting the front suspension back together and started putting the five lug components together, I was cheap and just drilled the front hubs on my press and I'm just waiting on my wheel studs at this point, I also am trying to find some time to make the Nismo style power brace.

I also redid my radiator support because I was not happy at all with the first idea that came to mind and rightfully corrected it. It's now held in with two bolts and is made of 3/4" tubing and a bit of flat bar

Previous version which was just some aluminum bar stock bent to shape that I was disappointed in myself for even considering.

And here's the updated one, with some form of progress pics lol

I then of course threw my favorite ricer paint on it, VHT Wrinkle Plus

Here's a random picture of my crossmember that I have for some reason, I re-enforced the LCA bolt holes due to them being ovaled out and threw in my freshly de-powered rack.

Well that's about all for the car updates, I really am at the point to where I need to find all of the pieces to my engine hoist and finally drop the engine in, I've run out of things to procrastinate on lol. I've also sold a lot of my old parts lately to save up for my new goodies being an IQ3 set-up and a true standalone ECU.

Now as for life updates! Last night me and my girlfriend as well as her sister and her boyfriend all went out to the county fair (big deal in little town USA), as to why this is sentimental it's actually the first real date me and my girlfriend went on a year or so ago and our Anniversary is the 25th, crazy to think what's happened in the past year!

Anyways that's all for now!