View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 05:43 AM   #28
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Saw this gem in the bay area, San Mateo I think. If you own the 240sx I post pics of below...PM me for my paypal info, I usually don't do rolling shots like these for free.

I just wanted to put out there...that talking shit on Viceroy, like that dude did in that other post...is totally doing it wrong.

Quote:
i love the viceroy webpage, cause i made it in an hour and havent checked it for like 6 months. and people sweat bullets over it. i cant believe all the fools who dont get it. if you think i have enough patience to write that whole block of text, then im sorry. they have a thing on keyboards now, you can use the "control" button and the "c" button to make some crazy shit happen.

Viceroy was the fucking coolest. They had semi cool cars, semi witty nonchalant repartees...you all talked shit, then Charlie fucked over half the people who bought his t shirts...he probably only scammed the Florida kids/people with no class. Legend. If I saw him at an EDM show, i'd give him a handie.