Trader Rating: (2)
kensuke is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to kensuke
2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - Manual Transmission

City: Seattle
State/Province: WA
Price: $14,750
Item Description:

My wife and I are moving out of the country! I love this car, it's been absolutely brilliant in the snow and a wonderful daily driver, but we can't take it with us so we'd like to see it go to a good home.

Notes on the car:
• 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited Wagon
• Regal Blue Pearl, Taupe interior
• Just under 90,000 miles
• Manual transmission (only ~1000 LGT limited wagons built)
• I'm the second owner, purchased from the original owner one year ago
• Clean title held by BECU (Boeing Employee's Credit Union) -- We unfortunately don't have enough time to transfer funds/pay off/wait for title to arrive
o You'll need to meet me at BECU in Tukwila to receive an Affidavit in Lieu of Title so you can register the car; the title will be mailed directly to you from BECU
o BECU's rates are very competitive; if you're interested you can apply for a loan here: BECU Banking Solutions: Open Doors with BECU Loans | BECU
• The front bumper was repainted to eliminate normal wear due to road debris
• The front bumper has a scrape from a passing bike pedal; this unfortunately occurred shortly after it was repainted, and isn't very noticeable
• The driver's side rear quarter panel was repaired and repainted after a CTS sedan backed into it while it was parked. It looks perfect, and you'd never know it if I hadn't mentioned it.

Modifications:
Suspension:
• RCE Tarmac1 coilovers (Revalved/resprung KW Variant 3)
• SpecB front top hats
• Cusco front and rear sway bars
• AVO rear sway bar reinforcement
• MSI endlinks
• Whiteline anti lift kit (LCA bushings)

Engine:
• Cobb Accessport Stage 2 (305bhp tune)
• SPT catback exhaust w/ extended tips for wagon fitment
• STi uppipe
• Crucial shorty downpipe
• Kartboy short shift kit

Interior and Exterior:
• JPM Coachworks steering wheel (alcantara + added girth)
• TWM shift knob
• Spec B floor mats
• Subaru rear cargo tray
• Rear hatch privacy cover
• Auxiliary-in (Jazzy Mod), fed into a Bluetooth receiver
• OEM Subaru Crossbars

Wheels and Brakes:
• OZ Superleggera with 225/45-17 Dunlop Star Spec tires
• Bremmer Kraft BR01 with 235/40-18 Pirelli Winter 240 Sottozero Serie II XL tires
• Hawk HPS brake pads

Other included parts:
• Selected OEM exhaust pieces
• OEM front and rear sway pars
• OEM strut/spring combo
• OEM shifter

If the car doesn't sell by the 20th of April, it will be prepped for long-term storage and may sporadically be back on the market if I'm in town. I'm also shopping the car to a few local dealers since cars like this tend to attract out of state buyers; expect to pay a $5000+ premium for this car if it does go to a dealer. If this ad is active, the car is still available.

Aggressively priced at $14,750. No part outs. No trades. No shipping. KBB Private Party in "Very Good" condition is $13,000, and there are over $10,000 in included extras. As noted above, you'll need to meet me at BECU in Tukwila to receive an Affidavit in Lieu of Title so you can register the car; the title will be mailed to you directly from BECU. If you're interested, you can apply for a BECU loan here: BECU Banking Solutions: Open Doors with BECU Loans | BECU. Please secure financing before contacting me.

kensuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links