View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 04:58 PM   #21
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
120+ mph courses (fastes course i was on, im guesstimating i was up around 140mph) The Azenis Sports hold up you just cant expect them to be 100% once they heat up or if its a hot day(Hot day = 120 deg track temps). I slide every single corner, not alot, but enough to get me through them with out sliding off track. Ive driven the car hard enough to anticipate the slide, so i turn in early, and teh car slides around the corner to give me the better line at high speeds, but thats not the way to do it. Oh and i cant accelerate through the corners, ill spin out in a heart beat, so im only on teh throttle like 30% until i wind out more, then i can get on it more. I have heard alot of good things about the 615's but never got to run them, im moving right up to 225/50R16 Toyo RA1's for next season, i need the traction badly, my track times will drop dramatically if i can actually accelerate through the corners, a 1/4 sec each corner cut off is alot in the end of a bigger track, because itll change my exit speed and my overall top speed down the straits.

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote