View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 01:41 PM   #22
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Thanks for responding, I appreciate it a lot!

I might not have been clear in my post, but the shop DID label and bag each rocker, shim(2 per rocker), and oil squirter individually and labeled where each one came from. He explained to me how he numbered them and I reinstalled them in the same locations he told me they were removed from. The only thing I didn't know was which side of the rocker the grooved spacer went on for the exhaust and intake sides respectively. The actual valves and springs themselves were never removed from the head to the best of my knowledge, so everything should be just peachy in that department.

Good to hear about re-torquing the head bolts- I will have to do that. I got my ARP set from FR Sport as well, but I believe the box said they were for the SR20. The instructions said 80 ft lbs, so I tightened them to those specs in sequence in three (or pretty much equal to get to 80) steps, so hopefully I am in good shape in that department. As long as the whole crank pulley thing goes alright, everything should be fine (knocks on wood).

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote