View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 01:07 AM   #5
R@ddy
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
R@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftbandit View Post
I wanna say that might be a 180sx diff. I know the z32 N/A and zenki J30 both had 5 bolt flanges but ABS was standard on both and there doesn't appear to be any ABS sensors on it. Those axles aren't from a z31, the flanges are 4 bolt on a z31. Might be z32 but either way they're worthless to you because you can't run the long axles (I know from exp don't waste your time). As for your last question, yes the open diff s13 flanges will fit in your vlsd, BUUUTTTT realize that you will now have another open diff! The vlsd mechanism will not work with the open flanges because the vlsd flanges are longer with extra splines on the ends. Either buy zenki J30 axles (shorter 5 bolt), or buy 6 bolt vlsd output flanges off a vlsd 240sx or kouki J30. Also google this there's literally a million write-ups on it!
This. You owe this man a BJ
R@ddy is offline   Reply With Quote