View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 01:09 AM   #14
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
cfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond repute
Umm ya know I have no clue... it was the first thing I yanked off because I don't think I've ever seen a set of 1j turbo's that didn't leak oil... I was gonna go single but I threw em on the shelf at gw I'll grab a set and throw em in... but like I said condition is really unknown... I'll make sure there isn't any major shaft play or obvious signs of damage.

I will ship this motorset which is a question I have recieved alot! As far as the price I'm open to offers... I figure a motorset to be worth about $2k... Add in $300 for the front sump setup and mechanical waterpump, $200 for the polished intake mani and then the cost of the 1 of mounts $2,500 really is not a bad deal...