View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 02:21 PM   #190
psw3081

Trader Rating: (0)
psw3081 is an unknown quantity at this point
Killer2001... Just wanted to say thank you. Great info.... Some of these guys just don't get it. Or their just hating on the fact that they don't own a low production 240. Yes 100% having a rare color car makes it worth so much more money. Granted we dont have a 1969 Camaro "rare color" or a low production "color" Cuda. But anyone that has watched, say Barrett-Jackson knows. That's one thing the auctioneer is quick to add. Rare color or color combo. Our cars ARE becoming collectible. Specially a all original RARE color even just a clean unmolested 240 is worth hanging on to. Your thread is great and hopefully opened up some owners eyes to.what they have. Stop selling them so cheap guys.
Anyhow, I own 2 S14's one 95 super clean ( highly modded Ka24deT ) wanna be Kouki. An a 1998 Silver moss all original Kouki. I've been searching to see just how rare my 98 is. That's when I saw your thread.
On your 1st post with the PDF from Nissan. It show the 97-98 Silver moss. It only shows 2 options for interior. My 98 has Blk leather and that was not on there. I was wondering if I shot you a PM, maybe you would be willing to help me sort through my vin?
Anyhow, thanks again for the info you posted, the laughs I got when you flamed the tool bag trolls (haters) thru out this thread.. I needed a good laugh..
Thanks again.
psw3081 is offline   Reply With Quote