View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 02:28 PM   #3469
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Serge View Post
It's seriously perfection! I am a bronze TE guy but this looks so right!
Thank you! I will always love bronze TEs, but the silver is a neat contrast with the black paint.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Broken Links Restored

Zilvia has been making me feel nostalgic lately. I had some downtime, so I decided to go back through my build thread and fix nearly all of the broken images that have popped up over the last couple years. Using Image Shack early on was a mistake. Everything should be more or less restored now in the unlikely event that anyone wants to come here and read through it all. Build threads are really important to me and a great source of motivation, so I wanted to restore it as best I could. I also did the same thing with the broken images on my blog.

As for changes to my S13, I don't have much to report since my last update! I've been cruising around town in the car when I have the chance to and drive it nearly every day. Aside from waxing it and tinkering a little bit, I haven't made any real changes. This year will be a relatively slow season for road trips since I don't like to bring my wife in this thing while she is pregnant- it just feels a bit unsafe and irresponsible, haha. Our third daughter will likely be born in the next few weeks, so I won't be able to take the car up to Shawano, Wisconsin for Final Bout this year. I've decided not to really spend any money on the car for the rest of the year since it won't be driven much anyway.

Maybe I'll be able to add some cool stuff in the spring, but there isn't much I am after right now. I keep debating painting and installing my N1 ducts, but I can nevr really commit. Any thoughts? I think they look best with a vented hood, which I don't currently have at the moment.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote