View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 08:33 PM   #7
Big Zee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Big Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choices
Send a message via MSN to Big Zee
bought a couple shirts from Eat Sleep Boost love these haha

Car is out of the booth all pretty and nice

( Not using those spacers anymore, I switched over to Bings 10mm hubcentric ones )

some pics of the trim

wetsanded and polished and waxed up

witht he car all wetsanded and polished, then waxed, it was time to put it all back togeather
I put the updated S14 decal on the back, suits the car I thinks.

Pinstriping back on

all put back togeather!! love it. Also put a new trunk release cable in as when I painted the trunk in the wintertime ( color matched tot he exterior, the cable was broken. )
but a fun fact, when you paint over the factory sound deadening with the KG1, it turns gold.

I like this one, even witht he skirts just hanging there, no door trim, and pinstriping half done haha

Ordered some speaker adapters from car-speakeradapters.com, got the 5 1/4 ones. great fitment, could not ask for a better peice.
installed some Pioneer speakers to replace my blown 4x6 JBL's

Thats the exterior done. Happy with how it looks. When I get home from work I have a set of Tomei 256 cams to put in and a N15 Throttle body. and I bought a set of Bride Stradia II reps from a Charles,
once the seats are in, the Interior is done, tenantivly, I might get a Cusco bolt in cage that wraps the dash.
The Suspenion is mostly done just want a set of Nismo front and rear lower control arms.
Next up is Motor upgrades, tuning, new tires and an alignment as I have never had one done on the car, all by eye which is amazing as the car drives pretty straight.

OH! I did pick up a new transmission to swap in. 03 350Z ( got it for a steal couldn't say no ) and I have a S15 Spec R diff on the way over with a 3.69 R&P. Just have to swap in my Cusco
2way. So if anyone wants to donate a adapter to go from SR block to VQ trans
Two-Tone owner#011509-Lightly Modded
Big Zee is offline   Reply With Quote