View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 07:50 PM   #5
Big Zee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Big Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choices
Send a message via MSN to Big Zee
At this point my car has been off the road for around 3 years ( Life again )

I picked up Battle Version Arms for the suspension, well the rest of them, I bought the RUCA's new from PDM shortly after getting my coilovers, but the rest off members on Zilvia.

Picked up some Varrstoen's, not a fan of black wheels, had them powdercoated white with metallic clear, which is more like rainbow flake. they look great in the sun, but hard to catch on camera

Did some rust repair on the drivers side rear quater. took the arch from a 180sx. the original guy that cut the metal then weld it in, but halfway through he got scared and adbandened the project, I had to get my other buddy to come in a finish it.

put the suspension, brakes back in and put the wheels on was very happy on that day, she was getting closer to being road ready again.

Picked up a body kit from Mats, ED front and sides and Bmagic rear
Put some DMAX position lights in the front bumper with the turn signal built in. I had bought a set of Type X turn signals from CamryonBronze but ended up not using them yet.

Installed my Blitz FATT and Defi water temp gauge, EGT and Oil Pressure still have to be installed

I had some 30mm Origin over fenders for the rear that I bought years ago, so I installed those. and got the rest of my kit on,

Bought a Megan CF roof spoiler

and picked up a Dmax stlye hood. the fitment was really good, couple small blemishes but the bodywork quickly fixed that.

I had picked up a S15 turbo off Russel @ Nissanparts, a couple years ago, and ordered a ISIS V2 manifold as I sold my topspeed one.
witht he ISIS manifold I had to make a spacer for the turbo to fit, which pushed my exhaust down real low. which caused it to rub on everything
so I started looking for a good manifold and my buddy happened to be selling a used Tomei manifold for 75 bucks, can't say no to that

New gaskets, think these are Circuit sports ones this time, first time I used all Nissan OEM gaskets but they cost a fair amount lol

Installed my Tru Boost and Wideband, the boost soleniod went, had to exchange that, fixed a lot of boost problems lol and the sensor for my wideband is on a angle
as its a shitty Option Imports downpipe, and I bent the sensor goign over a bump. its why its reading 10.0, has since been fixed

Aero Catch Hood pins in!!

Rolled like this for a month

Decided its time to paint this baby, back to facotry colors. 4 colors attracts the wrong attention.

fixed some surface rust first.

the black peices get refreshed with this

from a honda oddesy, had the blue pearl content increased. Mirros wiper arms, shrouds, upper door trims,tail light housing b pillar covers, and hood pins were painted this.

side by side with the factory silver

Started to prep the car for paint

IN THE BOOTH!! I did the prep work myself, so when I brought the car to my painter, he gave me news that it still needed a lot of work. But I was on a deadline as I had
to go back to work. So he worked some magic and got the doors straight, and headlight covers smoothed out. which was the worst of it. He painted the hood underneath,
and doors and rear quaters in primer first. then sprayed color and clear to the bottom of the hood so it won't be white when I open the hood.

Two-Tone owner#011509-Lightly Modded
Big Zee is offline   Reply With Quote