View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 09:10 PM   #4
Big Zee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Big Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choices
Send a message via MSN to Big Zee
alright so I have a bunch of pics here for those of you reading to enjoy

when I first got her

did basic maintence on it. drove around like that thinking I was king shit lol

picked up a B&M short shift from Don @ PDM, a matching set of leathers for my the shifter and ebrake from Redline goods, and a CF Nismo shift knob

picked up a set of ML320 front sidemarkers because I was cheap and I read somewhere that these worked, turns out they were about the same price as clear markers made for a 240 lol

Also picked up a set of Origin tail lights

fast forward a few months and my girlfriend and I broke up,
the best way to get over the pain of a breakup, brand new coilovers!!

I was happy, coilovers in, and the car was lower.

I knew nothing about setting proper ride height back then, it was later fixed haha

Picked up a some JDM turn signals, which later got me my first VI because the cop said " this car is imported from Japan and the white running light looks blue"
it was broad daylight on a august day. and I have a Canadian 240...
shortly after I picked up a CF hood also.

I was in one of the shops in Vic one day and the owner convinced me to swap in a SR.
So I bought it and I waited about a month before swapping it in. My KA's thermostat packed it in and it ran warm one day, and it gave me a excuse to swap it in haha.

Its just a plain jane redtop from a 91 Silvia. I was so dead set against one, my original plan was a rb25, then to turbo the KA, but I got a good deal on this and to this day I don't regret it.
picked up a top-speed manifold from a buddy for my T25 and a HKS wastegate and ran 12psi.

for a while I was working in Alberta in GP but spring breakup came around and I didn't have enough work to keep afloat so I moved back to BC. Had to sell my CF hood till I got another job which sucked but that's life.
I def noticed a difference in acceleration with the stock hood back on though. Also picked up a Zenki lip, painted it a bunch of different colors, I was gonna repaint the car white with a blue bottom, the blac, then all silver...but couldn't be bothered to go through prepping a car for paint again so those idea's were just a pipe dream.

Also picked up some FN's, love them as a wheel, first non kal-tire wheels the car got
Rolled the rears out to fit the wider tires

gas station shot

I like this shot for some reason

I bought a house, it had a big shop which was my selling point
decided its time to invest in a powdercoating setup from Eastwood
did my Vlave cover in Starlight blue over raw aluminum

Picked up a set of 26mm 300 brakes, rebuilt and powdercoated them also

Also upgraded to a 5lug setup, S14 front hubs with S13 bearing machined in, and Z32 rear. Also upgraded the brakes to a 300zx 30mm fronts with 350Z Track rotors up front and 300zx rears with ebrake setup.

Also installed some Kaigsai (sp ) auto fender braces
Two-Tone owner#011509-Lightly Modded
Big Zee is offline   Reply With Quote