View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 06:16 AM   #42
Engmus
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Engmus has a spectacular aura aboutEngmus has a spectacular aura aboutEngmus has a spectacular aura aboutEngmus has a spectacular aura aboutEngmus has a spectacular aura aboutEngmus has a spectacular aura about
Here is my review of these pieces...

Quality - 9\10 - My only complaint is the tabs on the back to attach to the clips that fit in the B-Pillar on the car, are alittle brittle\weak, I cracked one during install, no big deal, pulled it off the car, fixed it with super glue, and then to add strength lined each clip with super glue. Its a minor complaint.

Fit and Finish are both top notch though, the finish looks great and the fitment is just like OEM, although they are a PITA to get in the proper place, and your holding your ass the entire time hoping you don't damage them. lol

Ship Time\Time To Produce - Ordered in late June, Early July (I don't have exacts infront of me so this is general, received in mid\late October, so expect to wait awhile but IMHO worth the wait.

Final thoughts: These are easily the favorite thing about the cosmetics of my car that i've done, its simple yet really tasteful and they get commented on frequently.

Thanks G2! Would buy again.

Engmus is offline   Reply With Quote