View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 11:12 AM   #9
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
My vote goes to Shine Auto Project. I had one of their very first Goodline replicas for ae86 back in 07. Shit was spot on and super durable. I'm not sure what type of martial blend they use but I know it is not your traditional fiberglass/gel coat. As far as I know they have kept the quality level high as well.

They are they guys who make the Sexy Style replica, super dope. http://www.shineautoproject.com/port...c-s-full-aero/
I LOVED my Shine auto on my car, but it wasn't a drop on fit right piece. It took a little massaging. But, once on, it was top notch. I droved a slammed car through 6 states and dragged an animal for 2 of them and all I needed was some soap and water to get things back awesomeness. I've had friends with shine stuff on various cars as well, and it's normally worked out (drifting aside of course).