View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 09:19 PM   #17
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Last week I finally got this thing running and on the ground, wideband is working fine and she's boosting 10psi. I still have the stock injectors in, so I can't hammer it. I picked up the CX Racing FMIC kit and tossed it on.

Today I shipped off my ECU to Nismotronic. They will be installing a daughter board onto my KA MT S13 ECU.

The gf picked up a cheap ass tow rig, 99 Nissan Pathfinder. She went and grabbed plastidip and threw Totoro on it. haha.

I went ahead and threw on a NissanPacific, Villains, and AlwaysReckless decal to start off the sticker bombing.

After driving the KA-T around for about 100 miles, she rests in the garage until the new standalone comes back from Nismotronic. I'm excited to get this dialed in with the STi injectors.