View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 07:39 AM   #6
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by revcyanide View Post
might wanna think about shipping, hard to sell something that expensive local usually, greyhound is cheap too!
just a thought :]
thanks for the suggestion. I checked greyhound, the closest one to me is about 6 miles away, so that's not too far. The thing with shipping is packing it all up properly and praying that the body kit doesn't get damaged in transit. I don't want the potential customer to receive a broken/damaged body kit due to some stupid shipper guy just tossing it around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISR20MO View Post
Do want! If you're not in a terrible rush I'd be interested in getting this, but I'd need around a month to sell my OEM navan kit and scrape the rest of the funds together, PM me if interested. I can place a pretty large non-refundable deposit to show I'm serious. I will def make the journey for some vertex sickness. Long shot I know... Anyways GLWS. Sick deal.
PM'd.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote