View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 12:23 AM   #73
Trap Star
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Trap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Trap Star
I don't think there's anywhere worse than Atlanta as far as systemic traffic problems are concerned. A city of 6 million people shouldn't have traffic problems as severe as ATL but they just keep building fucking lanes instead of building a real mass transit system. Literally spending billions of dollars building more and more lanes because the state mandates they spend like 95% of the DOT's budget on road construction instead of some fucking trains.

I used to work as a valet at a hotel in midtown Atlanta. We were on West Peachtree Street all day and night 24/7, 365, and I saw people driving the wrong way up W Ptree so many times that we actually got used to waving people down to keep them from head on collisions down the road. The streets in the city are horribly marked, not marked, or just make random 90 degree turns and dump you out on a one way street where you can see the sign post that USED to say which way to go but now its gone. So good luck, you got a 50/50 shot, watch out for headlights. There are also plenty of roads you can accidentally turn down and end up in a place where you feel naked without a Kevlar vest.

Oh and all of I-85 has to get torn down due to apparently the antics of crackheads.

DIRTY SOUTH