View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 10:40 PM   #7
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
What am I missing here. Why would anybody pay more than $3/foot for line that has weaker properties than 1000psi ethanol compatible braided hose.

Better yet, why would anybody use a non fuel injection hose on a fuel injected car. Or or any car for that matter.

I.e. if I have a carb'd fuel system running at 3psi and I know that I can get away with line rated at 3psi, why wouldn't I not use the highest possible quality line anyways since I was changing the line anyways?

The only reason I could see to use the cheaper line is to save $$$
but seriously, saving how much $$ for is worth safety in the fuel system? I am better off with the fuel injection hose even in a 3psi system because it is truly stronger and more reliable. Its the same for any other car part- yeah they sell cheap brakes, cheap plugs, cheap whatevers. But how much $$ is it worth the savings for a part that I only change once every 10-20 years?
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote