View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 06:27 PM   #3
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX88 View Post
if safety is your main concern probably best going with a oem seat. That status video is great in all but there is no cushion on most fixed seats at least enough to reduce head injury without a helmet when you head swings back.
I forgot to add that in as well since even whatever whiplash you get leaning back your hitting way back in the hard bucket seat. Besides 350z I dont know what other oem seats to look at?

The only reclinable seats that have been catching my eye is braum. I dont know how they will hold up in a crash but i've read they are TUV certified which is some euro private crash company so assuming they will hold up OK. Dont look bad and is 700-800 for a pair. If im getting seats, I cant leave the passanger out. If I look at others in the range from recaro or sparco the seats dont look comfortable and have no crash rating at all. From what I know you can put these in and they pass for street. Sorta like you get certain bolt on that are approved in emission heavy states.

R3b is offline   Reply With Quote