View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 10:59 PM   #99
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Thanks Everyone!! i have been slacking lately on this...BUT i will get getting on the ball and geting this shit done....all i need to do now is find a painter, and i can get this back on track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thmotorsports View Post
Yes, good luck bud. Enjoy the Stance Coilovers for your IS250
Yes thanks soo much for the awsome deal

Before

After

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-via View Post
hahaha did this all start because you decided to pull your motor out to prep for paint?
great buildup!! Looks expensive tho, but you're doing it right
yea basically...it all kinda snowballed...LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240tuned91 View Post
when u had everything off the shell. it just bare. did u and a buddy just lift the shell onto that wooden dolley?
no i used my engine hoist on the front and 2 floor jacks (with some stacked 2x4's) for the rear. it was a PAIN in the ass to get it on that dam dolly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
I missed this reply. The brown ones are the 6-pin ones right? All that means is they're DPST, and usually 20/30 ratings also, but they switch two circuits at a time. Seriously, I'd replace them with 40A automotive relays @ ~$3/ea.

For big power stuff, I use high-inrush-current SPST relays from McMaster Carr (lately they've been supplying relays and harnesses made by Hella *the legit lighting company* made in Spain, good stuff!) - they're rated at 70 amps continuous, 80A for 1-minute intervals! Link - $13/ea, and you need the relay harness because the 87 and 30 pins are 3/8" wide spades, not the typical 1/4" quick disconnects. Link $5.
Thanks for the links, i will just end up some 40A auto relays, instead of te blue/brown nissan relays.

THANKS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote