View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 12:17 PM   #24
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Dboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-known
Yes, I got most of my stuff back.

It actually started with a friend from church telling me that he knew a guy with my bride seats in his honda. He knew what he happened to me, and knew the thief personally.
But I suppose my buddy didn't want to give up his name ( was scared some thing might happen to him I guess). I kinda got a clue from that the type of vehicle my seats might of been in. But it sucks that my buddy didn't give me the thief name or address.

When my car was found stripped, I asked the lady at the tow place where it was retrieved, and she didn't give me details on that.
So then I call the police department and they give me the two cross streets it was found.
With that, I was able to determine if the car was pushed down a couple of blocks.

The very first street I drive through was a black honda civic eg, with the same exact seats I had in my 240. Ding...ding... Bingo

I call the local P.D. and tell them my story, they transfer me to a special GTA unit they have.
So I re-tell the story, he then gets a warrant from a judge that same afternoon to sea he the house of the suspect.

The detective from the GTA unit gives me a call to come have a positive ID on the seats, so I go on over and there are 5 cops in the house searching inside, and out of the whole house!

Lol, this is where it gets good.
They thief had two other stolen cars in his garage (CRX, and EG).
Got caught red handed, with enough evidence to put him in for good!

My engine (SR20det) was not found at his house...
When they took the thief to the station, they interrogated him about where my engine was.
And who had helped him with the chop shop. He was looking at serious jail time with multiple charges. He was forced to give up some names (accomplices).

He gave the name and address of a friend of his that helped pull the motor out, and was keeping it at his place.
GTA crew go down to raid another house, and find my motor and transmission, minus the radiator.
Other bad guy goes to jail also, but by giving them a name and location of my motor the original bad guy got released the same nite. He still had one charge for chop shop I believe.

Any ways there is the story, got most of my stuff back, except the car because the tow place wanted $800.00 for my 240.
Dboyizmlg is offline   Reply With Quote