View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 01:06 PM   #59
DertyDan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (22)
DertyDan is an unknown quantity at this point
Ordered the new origin fenders from them and waited 2 months longer than I was promised. I was allowed to text Jordan or Eddie (one of the 2, not sure who i talked to at the beginning), to pay for it quickly, but once money was sent I never got updates. When texting them, he said "who is this, dont text my phone call the shop" after payment was sent. Constantly had to call the shop, email, and even call Origin USA to handle the wait myself because the delivery date kept getting pushed back farther and farther.

Eddie of Jordan Innovations continued to give me the run arround for 2 months until I said I wanted a refund, and then the fenders were magically sent out the next day.

JORDAN INNOVATIONS IS A MIDDLE MAN! Nothing more. I should have just called Origin USA in the first place. I cant believe I got suckered in to ordering from them when the only thing I am paying them extra for is customer service and I DID ALL THE WORK.

Jordan Innovations needs some major work in the customer service industry. I will never buy from them again. It felt like I was PMing a pissed off Zilvia user the whole time. Very unprofessional. To be honest, can't believe they are still in business.
DertyDan is offline   Reply With Quote