View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 09:33 PM   #20
sac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
sac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
pics of this s14 with 18 grand into it

i'll tell you what to fix with it and then it will make you happy
Its not hard to put that kinda money into a car man. Not when you buy quality parts and not knock offs. Especially when you media blast your car and repaint the entire thing.

I dont really need to post pictures to impress a bunch of people i will probably never meet.. lol im not the type of guy that cares too much what others think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam s View Post
A study was published recently showing that people who had finally achieved long term goals often found themselves feeling disappointed or let down, even though they had actually completed what they set out to do.

The feeling is similar in a sense to buyer's remorse.

The journey or adventure that precedes and accompanies the goal is often times the most exciting and fun part, and after completion we often feel let down, lonely, or empty.

Sell the s14 and build a different car. (Easier said than done, I'm sure.)
ya, kinda some of this, and also.. the knowledge that i will never get near what i have into it back, and then not wanting to destroy what i have created. it just sucks.