View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 05:51 PM   #1547
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneoverwrx View Post
whats up guys. Just picked up an s14 zenki w/SR. Motor has apexi 1.8 hg, arp headstuds, BC 264 cams, BC springs and retainers. Car has a 2871 with .86 housing. Using an safc at this point with plans of a haltech or aem in the future. Car has sti injectors and a z32 maf.

Some of you all may remember me from this thread about 30 or so pages ago. Took a friends s13 to 11.15@125 with basically the same set up. At that time we were running out of fuel at 17psi. We thought it was running out of injector but the real problem was the fuel pump wiring. The fuel pump was not getting a good power source. So....now...

Running an s14 with this and hoping for similar times out of a few more psi. I have a meth kit on the way so that should help me out as far as fueling goes. Might try a few passes on 25psi with race gas and meth. Car is heavier though so it may not do as well as his s13 did but it will be fun.
This is the same symptoms I am having. I am seeing duty cycles in the 90s, but my peak ouput is only like 360-370 whp on 740cc injectors with 3bar fuel pressure and a Walbro.

I think my Walbro must be crapping itself and unable to keep up under heavy load, bc when I look at my injector duties (in ms), they increase pretty linearly with load, and then all of a sudden they just start going up at a much faster rate.

Have a new Walbro waiting to go in, but I am concerned then that when I put it in, all of those heavy load portions of my map are gonna be rich as shit.

Daily driven
jspaeth is offline   Reply With Quote