View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 01:23 PM   #1544
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
hahaha no problem i was just confused. i'm coming from a 10psi gt28r that while drifting i can just hammer the throttle and it will break loose. i'm deathly afraid of losing that. thats why i keep toying with the gt28rs as a happy medium between the gt28r and the gt2871r. but i was thinking with a staggered cam/valve setup and a port and polish it would substainly increase response with the 2871r .64
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
Get a final drive set if you're really worried. a 4.6 FD would be incredible. I may have another set for sale soon, I'll let yo uknow if you're interested.

I don't do any drifting, but I know traction in 1st even in warm weather is near impossible.

Anything but warm weather, 2nd gear kind of spins.

3rd gear and lower, if you are at >4000 RPM and romp on the throttle, it fully spools VERY quickly.

I would imagine if you are doing drifing and are in 2nd or 3rd and want to break it loose, throttle or throttle plus a small amount of clutch kick should do the trick NO problem

But I don't care for drifting even though my car is essentially perfect for it lol

Daily driven
jspaeth is offline   Reply With Quote