View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 03:10 PM   #1531
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
hahah i was set on a 2871r with hks step 1 cams UNTIL i saw your results djcobra and started researching the 28rs yesterday (was hoping you would chime in). the other thing is currently have the gt28r so i dunno if the 28rs is worth the upgrade.
DJCOBRA what rpm do you hit 15psi? i'm trying to compare lag lol. oh and as far as tuning i'll be going to a well known nissan guru and pioneer of sr swaps here on the east coast. he be og and an aem GENIUS.

and jspaeth, thanks i didn't realize that boost could be realized that low...i guess it's time to compare that to the 28rs. also, would a staggered cam setup such as the hks step 1's decrease lag time or is it not worth it and better to run a higher lift smaller duration such as the the tomie poncams
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links