View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 12:08 PM   #88
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
what do i think?? cant wait. ive grown to love the series. despite how silly and generally, innacurate they are. who cares. they're fun.
I agree. Its always a good laugh (not to mention some sexy cars) going to the theater with friends to see the series. And tokyo drift cracked me up with the civics in ditches scenario. If you guys recall, there was a flood of civic+ditch pictures all over the internet. Fucking awesome. And the explanations... "I was trying to drift and gave it too much gas causing my back end to kick out too hard"
Priceless.
And if its based in mexico....
May I be lucky enough to drive by a civic in a ditch with some wal-mart chrome spinners still spinning???
jskateborders is offline   Reply With Quote