View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 07:10 AM   #22
Brandon240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Brandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choicesBrandon240sx has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshino View Post
Why the fuck even ask then? You clearly just want people to talk to YOU about YOUR car. We understand you’re excited to mod your first shit pile, but we don’t give a fuck.

“Fuck around rigging/doing stupid shit” is why we have a “doing it wrong” thread. Go there for “ideas”

A normal person would shut up and finish getting together everything they needed to get down to business and make the car presentable, and then actually get down to business.
Lazy dudes like you just want to talk about the shit.
The difference is, you’re never going to get your shit together and get down to business. You’re just gunna make threads to talk about dumb ideas that you’ll never pull off.
Sell this car to someone who can help it and go back to day dreaming on forza.

Damn the fuck is everyone trying to fight about? For your information, I’ve been getting shit together. I’m not gonna start doing something and half ass the fucking thing. I’m gonna do everything at once.. so call me fucking lazy for wanting to finish my car all in one shot and not in little steps. Idk what the fuck everyone’s issue is. Asked about ideas to do to fuck around with the looks of my s13 while I get shit together to actually finish it up. If you’re not gonna answer the question then just shut the fuck up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brandon240sx is offline   Reply With Quote