View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 04:35 PM   #8
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Stephen Curry is just another Ellis. As said in the other thread, I don't know why they drafted him when they already
have Ellis. GSW management is... I dunno.
because he was the BAP. i'm glad they took him, but at the same time, i don't think he'll turn out that great. LOL at Minnesota for taking rubio and flynn.

flynn is 5'11 and can dunk. at best he'll be the next nate robinson. glad we didn't choose him.

and rubio should have went 2nd, but slipped to 5. i don't care though. he's all hype, like brandon jennings said. he has the frame of a 12 year old girl. he'll get abused!! i think he'll be a nash at best, and that will take many years for him to develop into that.

curry was suppose to be maybe 4-6 (after griffin, rubio, thabeet and then 4-6 would have been harden, evans, curry) so i'm glad he slipped. way better than warriors taking jordan hill, who will just be another chris wilcox. they even have similar hair and body types!

but denver got a steal! Ty Lawson at 18!! Jrue Holiday slipped a bit too, but he's kind of small and not quick/athletic enough. those two guys were supposedly lotto picks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote