View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 02:49 PM   #31
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishimoto View Post
Just because it doesn't net power does not mean it isn't a vital part of the engine's functionality. They significantly reduce and regulate the heat that the engine creates so that it does not overheat and damage critical components during daily driving, drifting, time attack, or whatever else it is used for.

Plus, how many other manufacturers offer a warranty for the lifetime of their product? If you get into an accident on the street or track and damage your rad, will your current radiator brand sent you a replacement for free?
I understand you're a business man so anyone who doesn't post that mishimotor radiators are the bomb you will have something to say about your warranties.

But my rebuttle is Kia offers damn near lifetime warranties on their cars, how many guys here own a KIA?

Just because you offer a lifetime warranty doesn't mean that you will get my or other peoples business, even if you pay for the radiator if I lose my job or I can return it no charge.

People have personal preferences, and sometimes stick to brand names they know.

I have a no name radiator in my car not ebay, not koyo, not mishmoto, not griffin, or lex whatever. Just a big motherfucking radiator that does the job and fits under my hood.

When it breaks, I will probably have a specialty radiator shop build me a radiator with a built in shroud and fans that mounts to my stock grounding locations so it doesn't bolt to my upper radiator support.

Which I can't currently buy from you, or koyo.

We all have different needs was my point.
Sponsored Links