Thread: window vents ??
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 05:06 PM   #16
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Trippin.

These are the same people who have to plan out buying gas.

And think that modding their car as cheaply as possible is a must.

Zilvia, where all class and logic goes out the window.
I see new sig material there.

I like the visors, the S14 versions are a deeper color, nearly black, and not purple like the S13, so they look more 'fitted'. My only gripe is when people put them on without removing the moulding, leaving it mounted too high on the moulding and sticking up across the roofline. I've seen more done like that then done correctly. Plus it covers up the beaten ass, dinged up moulding that the majority of cars on the road now have. $79 for the visors vs. $167 each for the moulding, that's totally the 240SX owner's way of solving a problem.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote