View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 04:45 PM   #28
MunsonAuto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
MunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enoughMunsonAuto will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to MunsonAuto
^^That's the goal Lindsey BROhan!

Some updates y'all!
Couple quick pictures of the turbo vert crossover pipe/manifold parts

Over my weekend of decommission dad got the front end back on the competition car and the manual headlight adjusters all done up. I got most of last years vinyl off and left some that I'm gonna try and re-use for this season.

Top 10mm adjuster nut. Spinning this nut raises or lowers the light assembly.

The threaded rod spins through this fixed (height wise, it pivots as the light goes up/down) adjuster nut, thus drawing the light down or pushing it up.

Quick interior pic. I've still gotta coat the floors, install my new aluminum door panels and line the drivers side with Heatshield Products "Lava Mat" to keep from burning my new shoes, but this shows you the switchez on switchez setup and the awesome ASD hydro E-brake assembly I'm running. I had a chance to give the new e-brake setup a quick test today and let me tell you, this setup GRABS! I'm thoroughly impressed with the quality of both ASD's e-brake assembly and George Marstanovic's dual caliper setup. These two combined is garaunteed to give you the perfect hydro e-brake you've dreamed of!

I also got a call from the local freight yard today; my first order of Falken Tires had arrived! I cannot express enough how ecstatic I am to be on board with Falken Tire this season. Being that I'd been laying around all weekend due to this damn wisdom teeth removal I said hell with it and off I went in the brodozer to pick up my 20 tires! The guys at the freight yard were very helpful and loaded the pallet right in the back of the truck for me. A couple ratchet straps to secure the load and off I went!