View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 01:27 AM   #14
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmyers View Post
Its because its real... lol. But seriously, it's $1035, so when you add tax and that neck pad, it comes out to just under $1200. http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/mm...ode=BRIDE_ZETA
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8 H8N View Post
??????
I feel like I'm shitting on your thread but if someone is going to face palm me... I guess I'll have to defend myself...

Zeta 3 L msrp is $1,150... tuning pad is $40. Looks like you got 10% off... $1,071 * 1.09 = $1167.39 which rounded up to is $1,200. Now if you paid 1200 shipped then that's a good price.

I think you could have gotten away with paying less than that... especially since cash is king, probably could have haggled down to $1,050 at the right shop. It's good that you didn't pay MSRP, just saying a different shop could have probably saved you ~100-150 on your complete order.

That being said, I have a Zeta 3 and a Zeta 3 L. The Zeta 3 regular is ok for someone who's 6 feet tall w/ 34 waist but the Zeta 3 L is far more comfortable. Also, this seat is FIA certified and looks bad ass.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote