View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 01:37 PM   #14
tnd240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
tnd240 will become famous soon enoughtnd240 will become famous soon enoughtnd240 will become famous soon enoughtnd240 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to tnd240 Send a message via MSN to tnd240
I will make this very clear for you, as it seems quite apparent that your deluded sense of entitlement, and the misguided arrogance it relies upon, continually finds itself in areas of unwarranted territory.

I did not 'leave a message' for the original poster, I replied to a thread another member revisited.

It is neither any of your business whether the original poster replies, or, whether or not he, or anyone else may be interested in an alternative, or whether anyone else is interested in this thread...and the posts left as a result of it.

To further exacerbate the dismal attempts made on your part to mind your own business, as it seems evidently clear, you have none of your own, and coming back to the thread you posted in an attempt to do just that:

1. This was for a set of DT-05R's posted in 2009
2. They were offered from within Japan
3. Shipping was not included in the price
4. Shipping would take 2-4 weeks to arrive
5. Two wheels were used on the track for drifting
6. The wheels were used, and scratched up in various areas
7. In terms of their 'rarity', take the ample amount of time you have on your hands, and:

1. Go through the Years of 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 on Zilvia, and list the amount of unique threads committed to selling a set of M2 Hanbai DT-05R's, and let us know how inaccurate the description of their availability happens to be.

2. In doing so, prove how much time you have on your hands to do just that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedobear Run Kids View Post
Oh god ::rolls eyes::