View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 04:32 PM   #8
dongoesby
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
dongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of light
As I just pm'd you personally.

I want to restate that what I wrote above are not mistaken.

I have been dealing with Bill and you (Josh) back and forth for my lost/mistaking care orders.

To continue my story with IMPORT IMAGE RACING, I received my clutch finally, but not at the time like what I was paid for. Gladly, I received a refund for the lateness on the shipping. That is a good point back to you.
However, it has been a month since my last promise of a refund on a mis-described item. I returned my prelude fuel pump kit and I have yet to get the refund for over a month!! And you asking me to delete my compliant on this thread???

For this refund matter, I was transfered back and forth between you and your associates. I was told to ship my item back from my own pocket which is fine, but I'm not going to delete this post until I get my refund back and A BASIC SALE RECEIPT. As I asked and asked many times in the emails, I need the freak'in receipt to get warranty from Mishimoto for my starter, and I don't get one!

peace
dongoesby is offline   Reply With Quote