View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 06:05 PM   #9
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Steel wool, will effectively trap airborn oil vapor... The only problem with routing back to the intake side of the turbo, is the chance of lowering your actual octane rating with the oil in the air. A sealed catch can with a vacuum on it and the crankcase will net high power numbers than a vented to atmosphere can will.

You can get a check valve and Venturi for the exhaust setup through summitracing. I'm actually going that route on my VVL conversion. The venturi will pull the vacuum you need once the turbo is spooled. Spooled is a relative term, but anything over 2k rpms would create a negative vac on the can.