View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 07:31 PM   #17476
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukimonst3r View Post
Stock body for life! I sometimes regret going kp
Key word there is "sometimes." Had a thought about using oem quarters that are modified to look like koguchi fenders but figured it was out of the question in Japan simply because of the cost and finding a shop to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
possibly.... going to keep it cherry pearl tho but... just picked these and should be getting relip as we speak. Keeping the right two set up front as is 18x8+38
then getting a rear set relipped for 5in lips at 9.5 +13. Will be doing up similar vinyl scheme but with parts I actually have.
Don't know how you want your car setup but in my experience, 8 +38 is weak for the front with stock length flca's. If Koguchi was running that size, his setup was most likely pushed out by his flca's and a small spacer to clear his brakes. Feel like adding an inch to the lip up front would suit you better. Just my opinion.

9.5 +13 for the rear is perfect on stock body.
xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote